Help Desk In Odoo module are using for processing the query requesting (projects issues/queries). Helpdesk and Support are good tools to trace your interventions. We can select a customer, add notes and categorize your interventions with a channel and a priority level.
Check out the Features ;
- In form view of Help desk modules we have an option to add query/ issue description. And other related information such as customer, priority level, execution type, notes etc..
- In form view we customized an option to add work history details of help desk queries, as possible to add start time, end time, description and remarks of work details and the the total work duration is calculated based on the total spend hours of each work history details
- In header section contain status New, In progress, Hold, Job completed, Closed and Cancelled we can switch the Query/Issue status by just clicking on the header status label
- Tree view of help desk modules customized with group and filtering option, we can filter the query/Issue items based on Partner, Responsible, Priority, Status, Request Month, Deadline etc..
- Accordingly in tree view every Query/issue records are differentiated with colours based on the status. Record New, Job Completed, In Progress, Hold, Closed. And Cancelled are given Colours like Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Green and Black respectively
- In Helpdesk form view have an option to print the service report (Pdf) from button in left side of header
- In print contains Customer, reported By, Reported Time, Appointment Time, Ticket No (Sequence Generated during saving the record), Responsible, Priority, Completed By and History Details etc..